I signed Carter up for a tumbling class! The class is once a week & its so fun! He LOVES it!!! The class is full of almost 2 year olds to 3 yr olds. So its BUSY! But so fun. He just runs around from mat to mat & climbing all over them. He'll go up a pie shaped mat and "count" (it sounds like counting all though the words don't sound like #s!! haha) and then say "go" and run down!!! Its so cute!!!
So last class I busted out my big professional camera, felt like a totally over-doer of a mom...all the other moms had their little point and shoots and then there's me w/ a ginormous camera w/ a giant zoom lens! Like Carter was some professional athlete in training or something! hahaha. Oh well...I got some good shots! =)
climbing

hey look at me way up here!

log rolling down the mat

cheers!
1 comment:
He looks like quite the athlete!!
Post a Comment