My heartburn is so bad I feel like there's a smoldering fire burning in my lungs and at any given time I could shoot fire out of my mouth. Plus, the babe is using my bladder as a snuggly lil pillow! I have peed every 10-=15mins since 11pm! Wonderful. I just cannot get comfortable. I can barely roll over in bed. My belly tightens up so hard &I just can't move! Then the hips start to ache. Ah! so restless!
My poor hubby...he is laying with his back turned and covers over his head while the super bright light from my lap top illuminates the room. I have browsed the net & watched about 10 DVR'd HGTV shows & now have resorted to blogging! Good times.
Why does God make the end of pregnancy so miserable?! Seriously. My body needs to rest up for the vastly approaching grueling labor thats a head. Less than 27 days (or less) to go. UGH.
3 comments:
*hug*
maybe He makes the last bit of pregnancy so uncomfortable so that labor feels more worth it? ("I don't care- get her out of me!!") haha... we shall see, we shall see...
I'm sorry. Ugh is right. :( I hope you got some rest today...
i am sorry. i hope rest will come soon!
Post a Comment