Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

any time now...

So today I had a dr. appointment & the dr. checked if see if things were progressing & so far I am 3-4cm dilated & 50% effaced (thinned out) & the baby is really low. Like she could feel the baby's head when she checked me! She said that since the head is so low, that I'll go quick, quicker than before so not to dally around & to get to the hospital quickly! 
No wonder I was feeling so crappy last week! Joy (my dr.) said that it was normal progress for 2nd time babies. She said that we most likely wouldn't need half of our remaining appts so that means next week's is it & that hopefully she'll see me soon! 
So my progress is about the same as with C, maybe more dilation sooner this time but about the same thinning out. At 38weeks & 2 days with C, I was 4cm & 80% effaced & I went into labor the next day. So I guess we'll see when she wants to make her entrance in to this world! =) 
YIKES! I am so nervous! I feel like each day is going to be miserably long, wondering if that day is going to be THE DAY. 

If you haven't already, vote on our "Baby Ray Arrival" poll! Plus leave a comment on the actual day, time, weight etc & we'll see who's the closest! I've posted what stats I have so far from a couple people! 

4 comments:

JST & DLT said...

7'7 on march 22, that would give her the same bday as JoAnne

Amy said...

Oh my goodness.. SO EXCITING!!

Carolyn said...

Wow, that's exciting it could be so soon!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!!