Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

belly update!

This morning I had another check up at the doctor's to check my progression. I am now 4.5-5cm dilated & thinned most of the way! So my dr. said that if I start having some stronger contractions to just go right in. She would rather I have a false alarm then have a baby in the car on the way! Yikes!  I have been having some irregular contractions since yesterday and early this morning I woke up with really intense low back pain! So she is definitely on her way! Hopefully sooner rather than later! =) Wish us luck & pray for a speedy, smooth delivery! Hopefully next time I post it will be that she is here! ;)

Oh, & the photo below is from this morning....yes that white stuff is SNOW! What the! We woke up to it dumping snow and the whole ground white! Crazy! Hello, its the END of MARCH! Snow, you had your chance to fall back in JAN or FEB! NOT NOW! I want spring & sun!!!! Weird weather.....maybe this means I'll be having a baby today b/c the weather is so wacky! hahaha!!!! I could only wish....



4 comments:

Amy said...

C'MON BABY!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you Kristy. I am praying that everything goes smoothly and safely!

Carolyn said...

Sounds like it will be anytime! Good luck!!

Becci said...

Just checking in. I can't wait to meet her!