Pages

Monday, March 03, 2008

my pregnancy portraits!

Over the weekend I had a pregnancy shoot & while the stuff was set up we decided to take some of me! Like I don't have enough of me already! haha! But it was my turn to be in front of the camera for some professional shots! Of course Carter was being a stinker and wouldn't cooperate! No, a 2-yr not cooperate! That's unheard of!! haha! He always gives my belly kisses and hugs it but of course when the camera is out...not gonna happen! Oh well, we got lucky and got some good shots! =) 

7 comments:

Amy said...

Soooooo pretty :) I will be planning a trip when I am pg so you can do my maternity pics :)

Becci said...

SO gorgeous!!

Molly said...

Love the pictures... So beautiful you are! :)

Unknown said...

ooh, I love you in that black dress! And C is adorable as usual!

JST & DLT said...

cute cute!

Carolyn said...

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are gorgeous Kristy!