We are home! It feels so good to be in our own comfy home. We are still adjusting to life with two kiddos! But things are going well. C of course LOVES his baby sissy. He wants to know where she is at all times. He has even requested that she sleeps with him! Its so cute!
So I thought I'd share some of the most ADORABLE moments ever....


It's amazing how much she has changed from the day we first met her. She is getting more gorgeous to me by the second! ;)

6 comments:
Carter is the best big brother! Kennedy is a very lucky little girl. When do we get to hear all the labor details?
Ahhh, love the sibling pictures. what a cute pair!
I'm starting to see Daddy in her! :)
so darling. great photos!
They are so darling together!! What a blessing children are. I can't imagine how much love you have for them. Yes, how did your labor go? Thanks for the pics!
CONGRATULATIONS! She is just perfect... how are you doing? Let me know if you need anything at all okay? Maybe if Carter wanted to come over for a morning playdate while you and Kennedy got some R&R that'd be fine with us- The offer is out there-
Talk to you soon-
AMBER
Post a Comment