Pages

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

yay spring!

I am so glad that the weather is looking a lot more like spring! 
While we are waiting for this lil "i'm-going-to-come-on-my-own-sweet-time" baby, we went out for a walk, a very long walk! We walked up to the park to play! C is loving being outside & asks to go to the park every day! He loves to go down the slides & throw his soccer ball around. 
I think we've walked to the park several times a day for the past few days! hahaha!!!




4 comments:

Amy said...

I bet C is having so much fun going to the park so often! I check your blog several times a day waiting for an update.. lol. It's so exciting.

Carolyn said...

My trees just have buds still, I can't wait until everything starts flowering! (And come on baby!!)

Anonymous said...

I check your blog all the time too, is C excited? Walks to the park sound like fun!

JST & DLT said...

cute pics!