Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2008

anniversary part 2

After our hike, we got all gussied up and headed down town for dinner at Fenouil. A little french restaurant in the Pearl District. We've always wanted to try this place. We love French cuisine so I thought this would be perfect to round out our wonderful day!


They brought out this teeny tiny morsel of a starter! ummmm, yah....it's tiny! hello french cuisine! haha! but it was sooo yummy!

Our table full of delish food & wine!

For dinner RJ ordered the special of the day, Grouper. It was tasty! 

& pommes frites

I ordered the grilled kobe sirloin, asparagus, & blue cheese potato gratin. YUM!

Our desserts were so delicious! 
RJ had les trois profiteroles = 3 lil hazelnut pastries filled with ice cream & chocolate sauce to drizzle over them!

I had the glaces maison = 2 ice creams du jour with one cookie! the cookie melted in my mouth is was so decadent! 
Our dinner was delightful, it was a perfect end to fill our bellies with loads of calories after our 4.6mil hike earlier!!!

3 comments:

Cherish said...

The food makes me drool ;P

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful romantice day! Thanks for sharing : ) Happy Anniversary!!

Carolyn said...

All of that food looks good, I want to go there now! And cute dress!!