Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

waterfalls.

Today the kids, Nana & I decided it'd be fun to drive down to see the "hooge" waterfalls! I've been wanting to take C down along the Gorge so he could see all the different waterfalls but just haven't made it yet. So I thought today would be a perfect day to do so. 

We took the scenic drive along the Gorge and ended at Multnomah Falls! Our first stop was Wahkeena Falls because it was easy to see right off the road without having to hike a bunch in to it! C was scared at first. But then once he realized that it was a giant waterfall he got excited! He said, "the waterfall won't get you" hahaha!!! Then he goes, "see Mommy, that waterfall there!" I knew he would love it! 


Then we headed to Multnomah Falls. The whole drive there C was saying "see another waterfall mommy?" 
"Yes Carter, we will see another waterfall".
Once we got there he exclaimed, "a baby waterfall!!!"
"Um, No that's not a baby waterfall Carter...."
"Yah, it's a Big HOOGE one right there!"



"see the waterfall? big hooge one right there! "




I am sure Carter will talking about the "big hooge one" for days now! =)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Makes me miss Oregon.. you'll never see anything like that in Missouri.

Unknown said...

you're so good at finding great activities that Carter will love!

Kristy said...

amy-move back!!!!!!! ;)