Pages

Monday, May 28, 2007

my tropical retreat!

so this weekend we finally decided to paint our bedroom! i've had paint samples for months now & had yet made a commitment on which colors to do. so i finally just picked two & we headed straight for Home Depot before i could change my mind!! hahaha!! one wall is an accent wall (dark chocolate) & the other's are a lighter brown.

i've decided to make it our very own tropical retreat. i was inspired from our vacation to Maui (& after watching a lot of HGTV!!) i am going to have some of our photos that we took blown up & printed on canvas to hang over the bed! i am so excited! you'd think that being a photographer i'd have my artwork plastered everywhere...its not. until now!!!
Before:
putting Rj to work or as he calls it, paying for his video game time! ha!


After:


i'll post a final pic once it's completed with artwork (& i might even change the pillows & curtains!!)

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

I like the color you picked...very classy looking! We actually just redid our bedroom too in dark brown and white!

JST & DLT said...

I LOVE it!!!!

Amy said...

Oh wow.. that looks wonderful!

Molly said...

I haven't been on here in forever! HAHAHA! I love the colors, looks great!