Pages

Sunday, February 03, 2008

30 down...

10 weeks to go! YIKES!!! hahaha! I can't believe it. It doesn't seem like that much further to go until we meet our little girl but at the same time it feels like FOREVER! I am beginning to feel really pregnant this week. My hips, legs & low back ache constantly. I can't sleep at night. I pee every half hour. Walking up the stairs wears me out. My feet & fingers get swollen by the end of the day. I feel unstable emotionally & I can't bend over anymore! AHHH! Ok had to vent! 

I am getting really excited though to meet her. When I feel her squirming around I try and imagine what she'll look like. Will she have more dark features like RJ? Or will she be more like Carter?! I guess we'll see when she comes! 

Oh I am going to post a poll about her arrival date....do you think she'll come early (I was early w/ Carter by 10 days), right on time (April 12) or late?! Vote and leave a comment w/ an exact date, time & size...and we'll see who is right!!!! =)

Btw: Carter was 7lbs. 7oz. 19 in long!


 

cheers.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Lookin good! can't believe there's only 10 more weeks to go!

I am voting for April 6, 2:13pm, 7lbs 6 oz.

Amy said...

Oh.. and 18.5 inches long.

Carolyn said...

Ok, before I make a guess, I have one question: What were Carter's weight and height at birth?

Carolyn said...

April 5th; 7 lbs 15 oz; 19.5 inches - do we get a prize for being the closest?! j/k :)

Matt and Brianne said...

My EDD is Sep 30th! Have you done anything (shea buter, or?) to avoid stretch marks? Your belly is gorgeous!

JST & DLT said...

25in 10lbs April 21st.