Last Sunday a few of my friends, Kealey, Molly & my Mom threw me a baby shower at my mom's house! Plus it was great that my aunt Mitzi (Carter's Tia) got to be there too! There was so much good food & yummy treats!
Kealey made this adorable diaper cake! It's just a decorative piece but its made out of diapers so the mom-to-be gets some essentials out of it! Clever!

Molly brought the tasty delights! Yummy cupcakes & fruit to dip in CHOCOLATE! Oh man it was the best!!!! I have been craving strawberries like crazy lately too!






I received so many cute things! I got a pink soccer ball for her!!! haha!! I also got a gift certificate to go towards the awesome B.O.B duallie stroller I want!!! yay! Oh & lots of clothes too! From my mom, dad & grandparents I got a bag full of wonderful blankets, a hooter hider (to cover up while nursing!), diaper holder, a sling! My mom & Grandma had sewn (& my dad helped too!) all of these without me knowing! Good job guys!!!


More importantly I was surrounded by wonderful family & friends!


More importantly I was surrounded by wonderful family & friends!
Laurie & I have known each other since high school but our boys are buddies! They are a week a part in age! So we have lots of play dates!


It was so fun to be showered with fun things again but this time it was all girly stuff! =) Now the count down is really on! hahaha! 6 weeks to go!!!!!!!!! yikes.





5 comments:
6 weeks, OR LESS! What a beautiful shower. That diaper cake was so pretty!!
Um... those strawberries look DELISH! HAHAHA!
great pics! what a nice shower. the she-baby will be here VERY soon. hang in there big woman!
Thanks for the pics Kristy, the shower looked like fun. I LOVE the diaper cake! That's so neat that your Grandma and Mom made all those things for you.
Oh, it looks beautiful. Wish I could've been there to shower you with cute girly stuff! Not too long, now:)
Post a Comment