This weekend was packed with all sorts of celebrations! Friday night began with my sister's birthday. Then Saturday morning we ran down town to pick up these tasty delites from Saint Cupcake. They are the most delicious cupcakes around! We got Carter these for his 1st birthday so we thought we'd continue with the tradition!

Then Saturday night we headed to one of Carter's buds house for his birthday party! Laurie (went to high school with her!) & I are expecting our 2nd babes at the same time! She is due 7 weeks after me!
We left that party for another party! This one was with RJ's family! They lump all the birthdays of the month together and celebrate all together! So Carter got to celebrate his bday then too! They even made him a special "dig-dig" cupcake!!!
On Monday it was C's actual birthday! So we threw him a little party! I had Cars themed party favors for the kiddos & we had chicken nuggets, mac n cheese & fruit for lunch!

Then it was time to sing "happy birthday"! Carter got so excited!!! He was so funny trying to blow out the candles. His blow was so tiny it didn't do anything! So I had to help him along!

Then it was time to sing "happy birthday"! Carter got so excited!!! He was so funny trying to blow out the candles. His blow was so tiny it didn't do anything! So I had to help him along!

Then it was chow time!!! All the kids shoved the cupcakes in their mouths! It was so funny! Trenton even asked for "more green please" (the frosting!! hahaha!!!)


The party was a hit & Carter had a wonderful time! I can't believe he is two!!!! See more of the party pics here. What a long party-filled weekend!!! Glad it's over so we can rest!!!
cheers!




5 comments:
i want a cupcake!! will there be any at your shower?
That's a lot of partying!!! How fun. Those cupcakes look delish! I am coming to your shower if they are going to be served hahaha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!! I can't believe I missed it. I am with Jenny, I want to come to your shower too :) And Hi to Laurie!!! You guys both look great :)
mmmmm... I love saint cupcake :) When's your shower?
MMM, I want to try one of those cupcakes:)
Post a Comment