Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

8 weeks left!

Yep, 8 weeks left! Scary!!! haha. I am feeling ok, at times I am really uncomfortable. It's hard to bend & twist my body while chasing after a 2 yr old all day! When my heartburn flares up it feels as though I could shoot flames out my mouth! yay.
I had an appt on Friday & it went well. She had a good heart rate & I gained 5lbs in these past 4 weeks! I am measuring on the small side (my fundal height...aka belly! haha) So I have to be sent in for an ultrasound just to be sure she is gaining enough weight. My dr. thinks it just because of how she is laying in there (really low! UGH!) So when I went to schedule my ultrasound they couldn't get me in for 3 weeks! UGH!! I don't want to wait that long! ahhhhh!!!!
I am starting to be really uncomfortable at night. I feel like a beached whaled when I try to turn to my other side or get up to go the bathroom the numerous time through out the night! So in that way I cannot wait for these 8 weeks to fly by. But then I think about even worse sleep deprivation that awaits me and well...I can hold out longer! haha!
This weekend we moved the bassinet up to our room & got a new car seat! Yikes time is ticking down fast!





I snaped this on our way to my sister's for dinner to celebrate her birthday. Which marks the beginning of a super birthday filled weekend! I'll post more about that soon!
I swear I did not photoshop this shot at all! The sunset was so gorgeous!!



cheers.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Your belly is beautiful!! I can't wait to see your little girl. LOL on not photoshopping the sunset. How pretty.

JST & DLT said...

Beautiful pics! I like those preggo pics of you. You look really pretty. Love the sunset pic too! Hope the weekend was great. Look forward to those pics and stories. Cheers.

Unknown said...

ooooh- the fun things to look forward to!! :) Hope you can try to stay comfortable...