Pages

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

cravings!


My cravings this time around have been so different than when I was pregnant with Carter. Last time I craved constantly cupcakes & limes! I loved lime in my water, all mexican food that contained limes!!! I couldn't stand cheeses or pasta with heavy sauce. However, this time around I crave pasta (especially homemade white cheddar mac n cheese!!!), chocolate chip cookies, oranges and I can't stand chicken!!! Last night I was craving muffins really badly so this morning I woke up and baked these yummy banana chocolate chip muffins!! They were so delicious and hit the spot! Cravings are so crazy! 



3 comments:

Amy said...

Those muffins look delicious. I always craved steak and red meat when I was pregnant.

JST & DLT said...

you are one productive woman! nice work. they look delicious. i baked muffins this morning too! quinuoa/banana/cranberry. (i bet you have no clue what that is :) ). have a great day.

Matt and Brianne said...

yum! Can you bring some over for me??