Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

exploring

This past week was really nice here! It felt like spring! What a tease because I know that it won't last. boo! So C & I went out exploring. We went hiking along the trail that runs by our house. We found rocks & of course he had to collect them! We also found a tiny stream & he asked if "chomp-chomps" (a.k.a alligators) were in it! haha! He thinks that chomps live in every body of water! 
It was so beautiful out it was hard to go back in! 




We also enjoyed some play time at the park! C had a blast going up and down the slide a million times!!!! 
Then when I could finally drag him in for some lunch, we enjoyed a special treat of watching Cars & eating lunch on the couch! What a good day in C's book! =)



cheers!
p.s. we had another busy weekend this past weekend! Carter's Tio & Tia were here & we celebrated his bday again! I also had a baby shower!!! So I'll post soon pics from it soon!

4 comments:

Amy said...

What a fun day! I can't wait to see the photos from your shower. Did you get lots of fun stuff?

JST & DLT said...

Carter loves Cars! It is funny how much a kid can watch the same thing over and over and over.

Anonymous said...

Carter looks so cute in the camoflauge!! I can't wait to see pics of your shower too!!

Molly said...

Those are great pictures!! :) He's just so handsome! HAHAHA!