Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

haircut!

Today I chopped my hair off! I've been wanting to do it for some time now & finally got the chance to!! She cut about 4-5 inches off! I showed her a pic of a katie holmes hair cut that I liked and went for it! I think its cute but it'll take some getting used to! I cannot pull it up in a hair tie! Must go shopping for cute headbands I suppose! ;)
We also cut Carter's hair today too! I'll post pics of his cuteness soon! He looks like such a lil boy now! 








have a great weekend y'all! 
p.s. our sunshine is gone. it's raining :( 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks fabulous! love deb

Anonymous said...

Cute!!

Amy said...

Very cute :) I bet it feels so nice. I love to feel my hair after a hair cut.

Carolyn said...

Great haircut, very chic! It seems like everyone I know is getting their hair cut lately!

For Lily said...

Looks great!

Unknown said...

cutie pie! I have a little while to go before I cut mine off again. I hope it'll be long enough to chop off before baby gets here! Seeing yours all short and cute makes me jealous! :)