Pages

Saturday, February 09, 2008

painting.

The other day we got out some paints, paper & tractors, dig-digs, a wheel loader & headed to the table for some art fun!! This was a great project to do with the preschool kiddies where I worked pre-Carter! At first he didn't like to get paint on his fingers (that's such an RJ trait!)!! But then he got in to it and "drove" his trucks around. He must of sat there for over 40 mins driving the trucks through the paint! He would say, "more paint momma" and point to where he wanted me to squirt it. Then away he drives! At one point he accidentally stuck his finger in his mouth & immediately made the "oh-this-is-super-yucky" face!!! We had a lot of fun & I got some great pics!






4 comments:

Becci said...

So cute! I also just want to say thank you for the encouragement... it really means a lot to me. You're too sweet:)

Amy said...

Those are great pics!! You caught a great one of him sticking his finger in his mouth. haha

Matt and Brianne said...

I stole your adorable ticker idea :) Hope you don't mind!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun!! Hope you are doing well : )